Location and Parking
Denver Fingerprinting is in the Petroleum Building which is just behind the Denver Post building which faces Colfax and Broadway. The entrance to the building is on the 16th Street mall between Jimmy Johns and Cafe Bridge Span 14. Just take the elevator up to the 8th floor. There are parking meters in the immediate area but you can park along any street that intersects with the Denver 16th St Mall and take the free mall ride to the south end of the mall 16th Street Mall and Cleveland.
Our Fingerprint Technicians are FBI Channeler Trained. With over 10 years of FBI Channeling and police agency experience.
- FD-258 fingerprint card included
- Less than 1% fingerprint rejection rate
- Inkless - Livescan capture and print
- Secure fingerprint archiving
- Quick and easy process - 10 minutes or less
- Bring photo ID (government issued) and payment (credit card or cash)
- Convenient location downtown Denver
- Secure lifetime archiving